Thursday, October 6, 2011

Downtown Lima, Peru

Lima looks similar to major intonational cities yet it has a coast line with beautiful beaches. I only had 4 hours to learn to use it's metro bus system, talked to I-Peru for later itenery in Peru, lunch, and walked around.

I ventured around to check with different bus company to survey price and schedules of two possible destiations after Lima so I can check out the capital during the daytime. I run into a kind Japanese man took me to the last bus company which has the best time and price combination for me. He also kindly took me to the metro station and got me a round trip fare card to downtown. The metro bus was really crowded during rush hours, but two teens spared a little space and whitlow me to squeeze in. When getting off the metro bus, am office lady noticed my hestitsion in which way to walk to my destination and kindly detoured to take me to where I wanted to go.

These friendly Peruvian people surely made me feel warm and welcome which significantly reduces my concern and fear for the country. Thanks them taking the time to get off their way to help me, a stranger in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment