Saturday, September 17, 2011

National park Los nevados, Colombia

I would like to hike to the snow capped peak, but it would be by myself and i had not yet acclimated to the altitude. Lucky me woke up in the early morning and bumped into a tour opportunity to enjoy the park with rare beautiful, and a hot spring bath thereafter. We were grateful to climb about 1-200 meters high towards to gracier at 4600 meters high. The vegetation is similar to the desert of the Arches National Park in Uath USA, while they grow over the remains of graciers.

The hot spring bath was fun and helped my masquito bites.

Another big surprise on the same day was that I met the south America travel master in the hostel in the evening. He was a scientist turned into photographer for yrs and has been traveling in the area for 12 years. His advices were totally off the lonely planet routes which lead to unbeaten paths and more researches on my own. Risk and reward comes hand in hand. Wait and see what his life story and traveling experience will lead me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment