Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tayrona national park, Colombia

Is full of beaches such as Cabo, la piscina, and has a trail to mini lost city Pueblito. The real lost city takes 6 days to hike out and back.

I was Lucky to hike with my colombian friend on the way there, but struggled on my own on the different way out. I was lost, out of water, and hardly made my way out. When I arrived the civilization, I drank at least 3 liters water all at once. The beaches were beautiful yet full of mosquitos after dark, and there were only hammocks with nets (no hotel room). It was still hot in the night so it took me a while to fall into sleep.

I asked myself several times why I got myself into the situation. Nothing venture nothing gain. But I can gain without venture as well. Life is all about choices, easy or difficult. All up to each individual. I am here and I am determined to make best out of this experience and carry on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment