Saturday, September 10, 2011

Survived my dive training in Colombia

Do not quite understand why I have to overcome my fear for ocean this way. Maybe topping the fear will get me use to the normal threshold in open water without known depth or species?
Not sure the water in my right ear was from my almost failed 200 meter swim or 12 meter dive.
Tried to grab my diving coach during the open water dive as a lifesaver! I got panic too easily :<
The site was beautiful and the weather could not be better. Another good news is that I learned diving faster than Spanish. However, my 2nd day was frustrating because I could not control the boayance of my body to maintain it at a desired level. Anyway, that did not prevent me from enjoying the snack break. The little piece of red cake called mana ana.

I finally managed to control my bocyance at the last day, and finished my PADI certification. Unlike other exams in my life which I intentionally spent just enough enough efforts to pass, I tried my best for this one and barely made it.


No comments:

Post a Comment