Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cañón del Atuel near San rafael, Argentina

We took a 1-hr bus to get to the Atuel Canyon about 10 am, and enjoyed canoeing, hiking and swimming for the rest of the day. The canyon has different geologic areas throw the different stratus that have been erosionated by wind and waters. They resemble figures such as Rivadavia’s President Throne , The Monsters, The Lizard, The Wax Museum, The Beggar, The Old Men, The Charmed City and The Suspended Gardens. In this river there are two dams. At the end of the trip, we sit near the river drinking argentinian beer and chat.

I had intriguing conversation with my friends from LA and SFO during my visit of sam Rafael. The one from LA had very interesting life including teaching english for 3 yrs in Mexico, and will go back to LA to start her new life. My friend from SFO was assigned by the peace crop to work in Africa for 3 yrs, did all sort of child disability related jobs, and plan to go to live in Columbia and teach English. Both are well-treveled, speak fluent Spanish, wild, and enjoy life to its maximum. We had so much fun traveling together. We all embrace and make best out of whatever life has and is going to offer. I miss them already.

They also educated me terms and concepts that I was not aware of, such as trans-sexutal prostitution, metro-sexutral, etc. We planned to venture out the town last night to show me some trans-sexutal prostitutes in San Rafael. Unfortunately, a thunderstorm with hals occurred and changed our plan. I have to wait until I reach Buenos Aires.

It is pretty common in argentina for men to consume trans-sexutal prostitution, regardless it is a catholic society. We wonder what it was about, like the male chinese opera singers acting as females? I asked my friends about they experience of being a single female traveler in south America. We all agreed that men here are interested in sleeping with us erotic experience whether we are attractive or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment