Saturday, November 26, 2011

Way back to el Calafate, argentina

I seized my last day in chile to try dome white wine and walk around the town of puerto Natales near the port.

I passed the border without any problem this time, yet the bus arrived after midnight. There are many beautiful landscapes in-between the two towns.

When walking out the bus, I felt some pain inside my right ear while hopping down hill to the hostel. While waiting to skype with s friend in DC about my left knee, I checked in the hostel, brushed my teeth, and took some medication for the ear infection.

Thanks to I-pod touch that I had vedio call with my friend to show the problem on my left knee and then he showed me how to massage it. Hope I will feel better tomorrow to fly into Buenos Aires and bus to Iguazu falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment