Monday, November 28, 2011

Left the Andes and heading to Buenos Aires

I walked through el calafata for the last time prior to my flight to Buenos Aires as my last tribute to the Andes mountain range which I travelled from north in Colombia to south in Argentina for three months. Last time Aerolineas airline gave me a window seat without any window. This time I had a window yet the lake views rather than the mountain views. I took a few photos during the flights.

Argentina is a big country that covers many different landscapes. I choose to visit iguazu falls for the weather. Maybe I will visit Ushuaia one day on the way to antatica (highly unlikely, because I do not like cold weather).

I escaped to cold and wind in 60s to the heat and sun in 90s, while my hometown DC is in the 60s as well. I am trying to make the best out of my last week on south America.

No comments:

Post a Comment