Monday, November 14, 2011

Biking in Bariloche, Argentina

It was so pleasant to bike in a sunny Bariloche, the “South American Switzerland”, and the shore of the great Nahuel Huapi Lake. The bike shop owner gave us a clear yet entertaining Briefing of the route.

Riding the mountain bike through the astonishing landscapes of the Lake District of Northern Patagonia with the beautiful views simply blow my mind away. I and my new italian friend navigated via lakes and gravel roads to take in the majestic views. I wish that I have a better camera to share the views with you.

I grabbed the new friend on the street the day before in a hope to exchange tour information, since very few tour agencies opened on Sunday. I ended up doing the biking trip with him because it sounded like an brilliant idea and it was. He is a wine maker in italy and laughed at all my jokes.

This night i also enjoyed a potlock psrty at my hostel with snacks, great Argentinean wine, and wonderful conversation with more new friends. Life can not be better than drinking wine with the views and new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment